Comments welcome...
Lol! I think I'll give that one a miss. Aren't the Zombies the U.S. govt at the moment?
Okay - that was . . . unexpected.LOL!Never thought to mix Jane Austen with zombies. Next, he'll start messing with the Bronte sisters - then all hell will break loose!
hmmm.... those victorian novels were often very critical of victorian ways, so the term "zombies" fits in with the drift there...
so funny! I want to check out that book, now.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
4 comments:
Lol! I think I'll give that one a miss. Aren't the Zombies the U.S. govt at the moment?
Okay - that was . . . unexpected.
LOL!
Never thought to mix Jane Austen with zombies.
Next, he'll start messing with the Bronte sisters - then all hell will break loose!
hmmm.... those victorian novels were often very critical of victorian ways, so the term "zombies" fits in with the drift there...
so funny! I want to check out that book, now.
Post a Comment