Comments welcome...
un peutj'mapelle bunnyI think I may have gotten that wrong.
What I really mean is:J'aimie les chefs nus
oooh! Ooooh!i like the picture.j'ne com prom pas......i tried sounding it out. sorry.
Ich kanne eine kleine bissen Francais sprechen!
Hold on, wasn't that German, Perry?
Lol, good eye!! I spent 3 years there 82-85 and I don't remember much!! Course, that was the summit of my drinking days!!
Vous devez avoir tout à fait un apetite, Aggie !
I have le Appetite Avide!
huh?I need to go to babelfish and translate all this.
Bridget, vous devez avoir habité en France en même temps !
Entsetzlich! Vor allem sollte der alte Mann auf dem Foto endlich mal etwas anziehen! Ihm wird kalt! Ja, ich heisse...
The real question: Do you want to look like this man in the picture? (Then you should speak French...) For the French say "Toujour l'amour... "
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
12 comments:
un peut
j'mapelle bunny
I think I may have gotten that wrong.
What I really mean is:
J'aimie les chefs nus
oooh! Ooooh!
i like the picture.
j'ne com prom pas......
i tried sounding it out. sorry.
Ich kanne eine kleine bissen Francais sprechen!
Hold on, wasn't that German, Perry?
Lol, good eye!! I spent 3 years there 82-85 and I don't remember much!! Course, that was the summit of my drinking days!!
Vous devez avoir tout à fait un apetite, Aggie !
I have le Appetite Avide!
huh?
I need to go to babelfish and translate all this.
Bridget, vous devez avoir habité en France en même temps !
Entsetzlich! Vor allem sollte der alte Mann auf dem Foto endlich mal etwas anziehen! Ihm wird kalt!
Ja, ich heisse...
The real question: Do you want to look like this man in the picture? (Then you should speak French...) For the French say "Toujour l'amour... "
Post a Comment