Monday, June 12, 2006

I Will Need Coffee

After I get off my 12 hour shift tonight, I report bright eyed and bushy tailed for my first day of my second job. Oh joy. I should be pretty tired Monday night. Gotta make hay while the sun is up.

On the good side, I get to present my technology project NewI\O to the San Antonio Linux User Group on Wednesday night.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful news! Hope adrenaline will help you survive the day.

Rebecca said...

Wow it sounds like you have your hands full. Don't forget to eat some time in between jobs. Congrats on your new job

Anonymous said...

Have Mocha to go! Power is back on!

Good luck with all of that!

Amy said...

Eric swears by Red Bull. Personally, I prefer speed.

Kristi said...

that is too long that day.....dayz.....
stay healthy. Don't work yourself sick

Anonymous said...

have you ever thought of getting a job with Starbucks?