Monday, June 12, 2006

Thank You For The Links!



I have have linked three people who linked to me. To my left is Aggie who hails from the (sometimes) exotic North island of New Zealand. Above, is Bunny from Wisconsin, and to the middle right is Bridget Jones from Canada. I read all of thier blogs, and you should, too.

9 comments:

Perry H. said...

[03:17] SA_PerryH: :)
[03:34] SA_Chris: See my latest blog entry.
[03:38] SA_PerryH: k
[03:39] SA_PerryH: suckup
[03:39] SA_PerryH: lol
[03:39] SA_PerryH: prob will work
[03:39] SA_PerryH: :)
[03:39] SA_Chris: you have to do what you have to do
[03:39] SA_Chris: you are just mad that you did not think of it first
[03:40] SA_PerryH: so true!!
[03:40] SA_PerryH: How competitive you are!!
[03:40] SA_PerryH: ;)

Anonymous said...

btw Chris: That's Islands plural We have a North & a South. I hail from the North.
It was not exotic today in New Zealand - we had an all over Storm and someone switched off the lights & no power.

You got coffee?

Chris said...

Ok I fixed the island part, and also added sometimes before exotic to take into account for the eccentricities of weather.

Perry did make a very nice pot of coffee from beans stolen from a co-worker not long ago. You should join us.

Anonymous said...

Stolen, Been Coffee? - what is it now?

I wanted Bunny's offa her Blog

OhtohellwithitI'mdesperate ...
on my way

Chris said...

You have to understand. Perry and I work the night weekend shift. We figure anything left sitting around here must be extra.

Your cup is waiting. DO you want cream and sugar?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the corrections Chris ... but I think the South Island just disappeared under a blanket of snow anyhow ...
and the North Island ... you couldn't see it ... you'd fly right over it with all the lights out!

Yes please cream and sugar! If I come over and get left sitting around, will you consider me extra?

Chris said...

Oops! Wrong login error. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin' you need a re-boot yourself Elvis?
err
Chris
err
Elvis

Dirty Hands - Uh huh!

Dirty Bunny said...

:o)