Saturday, June 10, 2006

WINNER WINS THIS SONG!!!

The winner of my contest below gets this song dedicated to them. Unfortunately, no one has come up with the right answer yet. Best of luck those who continue to try. And remember: no fair looking it up on the net.


this is an audio post - click to play

9 comments:

Perry H. said...

holy shit that was funny Chris!!! And the guitar playing, it that is really you, was really pretty cool!!

Chris said...

Not having any pictures of myself in a hot tub, I had to compete in different ways.

Anonymous said...

I'm still LMAO & mopping up the tears
It's going to take me awhile to recover before I'll even be able to take a calculated guess.

Rebecca said...

That was truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing your music. Did you have to turn on the recording sign so that your 6 homey kids did not come in during your performance?

Chris said...

I took advantage of the fact that everyone is at Brandon's basketball game.

Chris said...

I am not sure but my sonic blasts might have killed one or two of the guinea pigs, though.

Anonymous said...

Zep Ledlin - Scattered Metal?

Dirty Bunny said...

I want a guitar.

Danikabur said...

At first I thought Kick Start My Heart by Motley Crue... but then rethought it and have no idea. lol

Definitely made me laugh though. Thanks for that :D