Netball looks like a fun game. It was apparently developed in the United States, but I never heard of it before. I wonder why it did not catch on more here?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is big in N.Z. for women/girls mainly. Although there is a NZ Men's Team that are coached by an American doing very well in the sport. It's v. like Basketball, except your have to stop when holding the ball, not allowed to dribble. Oh well, that let's Perry out! lol
Huh, I've never heard of it before. In fact, I was like, "Is Chris hitting the crack pipe? It looks like basketball to me." Then I thought again (it's painful sometimes) and I knew Chris was WAY smarter than that and could not have possibly lived such a sheltered life to not know BASKETBALL. Then I thought again (there's smoke surrounding my head now.), and realized, yeah, I'm the one living a sheltered life.
I really only drooled when I saw your by-now legendary "pool picture series". And when I saw Helena...and Trish...and Kelly...and... Of course you just slipped down to #3 with that remark!
It sounds like chess-baskeball, the way that players are assigned places on the court. People probably just wanted to play regular basketball rather than learning a new sport!
6 comments:
This is big in N.Z. for women/girls mainly. Although there is a NZ Men's Team that are coached by an American doing very well in the sport. It's v. like Basketball, except your have to stop when holding the ball, not allowed to dribble.
Oh well, that let's Perry out! lol
Huh, I've never heard of it before. In fact, I was like, "Is Chris hitting the crack pipe? It looks like basketball to me." Then I thought again (it's painful sometimes) and I knew Chris was WAY smarter than that and could not have possibly lived such a sheltered life to not know BASKETBALL. Then I thought again (there's smoke surrounding my head now.), and realized, yeah, I'm the one living a sheltered life.
Aggie~you are hilarious.
I really only drooled when I saw your by-now legendary "pool picture series". And when I saw Helena...and Trish...and Kelly...and...
Of course you just slipped down to #3 with that remark!
Smooches!
It sounds like chess-baskeball, the way that players are assigned places on the court. People probably just wanted to play regular basketball rather than learning a new sport!
Welcome Pie. I like your 20 comments program. May try it myself.
Good point about Perry drooling Aggs!
DB, I totally gave up crack 3-4 weeks ago. Feeling great!
Perry, you still listing them? Some people learn slowly...
Becca, I did a Google search on chess basketball and found nothing. Are you THAT is a real game?
txdad58: Sorry darling! Couldn't resist it.
You want more drooling, visit Trishtrashy's blog today. LMAO but I daren't say so on her Blog.
Post a Comment