Thursday, August 24, 2006

Shocking News: Pluto Voted Out!


In shocking news today, Pluto has just been voted out!

11 comments:

Tbone Stallone said...

"Goofy up in arms claiming canine descrimination."

"With Pluto on the outside looking in, Mercury sweeps the swimsuit competition."

"Pluto inks contract with Nebular System, $23M signing bonus."

Sarah said...

So sad.
What will all the textbooks do?

MYSTIC said...

I want a recount....

Rebecca said...

I heard that on my way home from work today and Sarah that is exactly what I was thinking. Our 3rd graders do a huge project about space every year and I was wondering if they were going to change the curriculum.

Perry H. said...

The news had some very eloquent kids on TV, along with some totally cheesy "scientist" explaining it all. If you want to call it an "explanation". So Pluto wanders closer to the sun in it's orbit than Neptune at times. My ex wanders into my life sometimes, and she's still considered an ex-wife...lol. What a crock. Are they running out of news and looking for press?

Anonymous said...

Oh Pluto & Tom Cruise must be feeling left out on the outer edge of the solar system by now.
TC should fly there immediately and see if the inhabitants of Pluto give a stuff about this unjust treatment?

Angela O. said...

Oh NO! My 2nd favorite planet--I loved that it was always a little eccentric . . . peculiar . . . didn't follow the normal orbit.

Euromark said...

Now we are left with Uranus at the tail end of the matter...

Perry H. said...

Actually Neptune is now last, but they will probably vote it out too, and then rename the last one Myanus..:O)

Perry H. said...

And I only know because I googled it earlier...lol

Bridget Jones said...

Pluto should do something to get right back at those fricking ass-tronomers!!!