#3 & #4 Photos are my favourites, though it is all really excellent. (I need Marjorie to give me lessons I think.) It sort of descends into The Rocky Horror Picture Show after that .. but it looks as if they had huge fun. LOL
Oh what fun! I wish there would have been digital camera around when I was a kid. The good times I would have had showing the world from my perspective.
Awesome! Pics are the best. My mom is always shocked that I let Miles use the camera. Why not. I don't want him to grow up and be afraid to use the microwave like my dad.
Yes, Karen, that was Marj's idea...she had set up the bathroom to be a photo studio for her chickies, because there is so much light in there, and then I guess everyone joined in! How do you like the shower curtain...I can't remember which one, but one of my sisters gave it to me...LOL.
Those are great and how SMART about using all the light in the bathroom!
Make sure she gets the camera at the next wedding reception--we let Danielle use ours at the last one we went to and it is amazing the funny poses adults will make for a young one with a camera. Absolutely no one says to a child "oh no, don't take my photo." It's great!
12 comments:
#3 & #4 Photos are my favourites, though it is all really excellent. (I need Marjorie to give me lessons I think.)
It sort of descends into The Rocky Horror Picture Show after that .. but it looks as if they had huge fun. LOL
Those are nice pictures. I have some rolls like that on film. I would just start shooting and get random shots. It's hard to stop once you start.
Girls with Cameras.....this is only just the beginning
Kitties name is Cubby. That is what is so great about a digital camera Sarah. Only cost us the use of some batteries.
Oh what fun! I wish there would have been digital camera around when I was a kid. The good times I would have had showing the world from my perspective.
I think the funniest part is that everyone chose the bathroom to have fun in.
Awesome! Pics are the best. My mom is always shocked that I let Miles use the camera. Why not. I don't want him to grow up and be afraid to use the microwave like my dad.
Yes, Karen, that was Marj's idea...she had set up the bathroom to be a photo studio for her chickies, because there is so much light in there, and then I guess everyone joined in! How do you like the shower curtain...I can't remember which one, but one of my sisters gave it to me...LOL.
Those are great! It is weird how old Marjorie is looking. She will be a teenager soon.
Those photos are hilarious! What a great little artist Marjorie is. I love it.
Cubby looks cute and smart and so does Marjorie with her camera. Good work Marjorie!
Those are great and how SMART about using all the light in the bathroom!
Make sure she gets the camera at the next wedding reception--we let Danielle use ours at the last one we went to and it is amazing the funny poses adults will make for a young one with a camera. Absolutely no one says to a child "oh no, don't take my photo." It's great!
Post a Comment