Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween 2006


img_4966
Originally uploaded by cnystrom.
The gang getting ready to do some trick or treating. Left to right it would be Jermaine the basketball player, Marjorie the large chickie, Chris the small football player, Brandon the old man, NatJ the small skeleton, Emily the purple kitty, and Kim the dark fairy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I like the big yellow fluufy duck in there .. I hope you got quacking early to get the best treats.

Trishdish said...

Aww, cute!

Angela O. said...

That's great! How fun for that whole gang!

Anonymous said...

Aggie--that is actually a chickie...Marjorie is very fond of chickies and so we made it for her..I can see how it might be mistaken for a duck, tho!

Sarah said...

i can barely see any faces! can you do a name label thingie?

Euromark said...

Oh my, have we all forgotten Sesame Street? Why, that's Big Bird back there!!

Anonymous said...

Big Bird was a chick???LOL!

Anonymous said...

I like the purple cat...

Euromark said...

Yes, Aggie, Big B was indeed a "chick" - perhaps the first metrosexual long before the term was coined. So we see how Sesame Street was way ahead of its time..? So what will we do with Bert and Ernie NOW?

Kristi said...

I love the large Chick!!

that is so great!