Comments welcome...
Had to use flickr as blogger photos uploads not working.
What a good smiling face - I'd be very happy too .. if I were 21 again! I hope Q had a real good time for his B/Day!
Quentin, we are so proud of you...and you are one handsome young man!
RA, I was thinking the exact same thing!
Wow that is a really good picture of Quentin. We will have to have some "real" drinks next weekend when he comes up, since it is legal now.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
5 comments:
Had to use flickr as blogger photos uploads not working.
What a good smiling face - I'd be very happy too .. if I were 21 again! I hope Q had a real good time for his B/Day!
Quentin, we are so proud of you...and you are one handsome young man!
RA, I was thinking the exact same thing!
Wow that is a really good picture of Quentin. We will have to have some "real" drinks next weekend when he comes up, since it is legal now.
Post a Comment