Comments welcome...
You've gone over to the Dark Side. :O)
Chris: What sort of fireworks would you like us to send your way?
I may have the energy to blow up a balloon for the party. LOL!
What interesting information. I knew there was a history surrounding Guy Fawkes, and became interested when I watched V for Vendetta, but I was always too lazy to actually press a few buttons to looks it up. Thanks!
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
4 comments:
You've gone over to the Dark Side. :O)
Chris: What sort of fireworks would you like us to send your way?
I may have the energy to blow up a balloon for the party. LOL!
What interesting information. I knew there was a history surrounding Guy Fawkes, and became interested when I watched V for Vendetta, but I was always too lazy to actually press a few buttons to looks it up. Thanks!
Post a Comment