tell me, why are you a great sysadmin? what makes you the person who should win th eprize? (other than that you're a cool guy, which we all know you are)
Why do you think I am talking about me, Sarah? She is funny isn't she Ashley?
Aggs, you are not supposed to vote for the guy in the picture. You are supposed to nominate YOUR sysadmin. Don't you have a guy around your office who keeps the computers running? You know the guy you are always flirting with? :)
The prob with your link is that it seems to be USA & Canada only ... so even if I nominate my cutie (that I chase around my office daily) I don't think he'd win. Still, I could always offer him some other consolation prize I suppose??? Hmm, I'll think on that one. Will you win do you think?
12 comments:
tell me, why are you a great sysadmin? what makes you the person who should win th eprize? (other than that you're a cool guy, which we all know you are)
aha Sarah is so funny.
I don't know that guy in the picture - why should I vote for him exactly?
Why do you think I am talking about me, Sarah? She is funny isn't she Ashley?
Aggs, you are not supposed to vote for the guy in the picture. You are supposed to nominate YOUR sysadmin. Don't you have a guy around your office who keeps the computers running? You know the guy you are always flirting with? :)
The prob with your link is that it seems to be USA & Canada only ... so even if I nominate my cutie (that I chase around my office daily) I don't think he'd win. Still, I could always offer him some other consolation prize I suppose??? Hmm, I'll think on that one.
Will you win do you think?
Naaa...no one nominated me. That is ok. I have other ambitions anyway.
Ah yes - First, leader of a ploygamist cult and then on to world domination ... that will keep you busy no doubt! LOL!
You forgot billionaire technologist.
How could I forget that ... I'll buy shares in the company ... what are you going to call it? NysApple or NysMac? or IB-Nys?
You should be careful offering to buy shares. I am actually raising money now. :)
I'm not a sysadmin, but I'm a little bit of a geek, sometimes. My friend says I'm the funkiest geek he knows. Does that count?
i guess you're the only sysadmin I know. :( sorry to be silly. did you win?
Post a Comment