Friday, December 01, 2006

2006 Car Show

NatJ and I went to the car show today, and then for some lunch afterwards and had a great time. This is NatJ in front of a nice burnt orange corvette.


NatJ in front of a Hummer H2.


This is a Ford Fairlane concept car (not available, yet).


NatJ beside a Ford Mustang GT convertible.


Ford Shelby Cobra GT500. Very nice.


Ford Robot. I guess if the cars do not work out, they can make robots.


This is a driving game that we got to play that uses a real race car. Fun!


Ford Super Chief concept truck. This thing is a tank! It is really huge and deluxe. The silver color makes it look armor plated.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last one looks like it would use an enormous amount of gas though ...
I bet that was a great father/son day outing ...

Chris said...

That big truck can run on three different fuels: gasoline, ethanol, and hydrogen! Amazing.

Yes, Nattie and I had a great time. He loves cars.

Angela O. said...

Someday I WILL own a Mustang Convertible; I have loved the Mustangs for as long as I can remember . . .

looks like you had a great time.

Sarah said...

I like the burnt orange one. Hope you all had fun!

Karen said...

That's cool that y'all got to do that together.

Amy said...

NatJ looks real excited. Or, at the very least, he looks interested. With all the kids to compete with at your house I bet he really enjoyed the one on one time.

Bridget Jones said...

A limp wristed robot, weird colored cars...geez the Shelby is the only thing that I liked...Hmmm.

Been a long time since I worked at the Motors.

Glad I left....

Rebecca said...

Wow it looks like you had a lot of fun. I bet Nat J was really excited. Jonathan and I went to a car show once in Oklahoma. they didn't have any concept cars though. It was just people who had "suped" up their own cars. I would have much rather gone to one like that!

Dirty Bunny said...

My next vehicle WILL be burnt orange. I don't care what kind of car it is...if I see one going down the street and it's that color, I get all warm and tingly and feel that I must have that automobile that gorgeous gorgeous color.