When I first looked at this, I thought it was a fancy schmanzy STEP for working out. Realizing I'm probably the only freak on earth who has ever wished for one of those, I decided to dig deeper. I've gotta say, I think you'd like that much better than a STEP...come to think of it, so would I.
7 comments:
May all your wishes come true!
Scott wants that too.
Have you been good enough???
I thought it was a strawberry topped yoghurt bar when I first saw the picture ... I can manage that ...
...looks like a late 50s coffin to me, but then I'm in Euroland away from trendy USA...
Dude, that's a chocolate bar.
When I first looked at this, I thought it was a fancy schmanzy STEP for working out. Realizing I'm probably the only freak on earth who has ever wished for one of those, I decided to dig deeper. I've gotta say, I think you'd like that much better than a STEP...come to think of it, so would I.
um .. i still don't get it .. what is it?
i also thought it was a "step" for step aerobics ...
Post a Comment