Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

As I write this NORAD is reporting that Santa Clause is over St. Louis and moving fast, so I do not have much time. I am in San Diego visiting my Dad. We just got done watching A Christmas Story and now the children are all in bed. We are putting presents under the tree and filling stockings for Santa. I have many photos, but I forgot to bring the device to download pictures from the camera and so pictures will have to wait until my return to Austin.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

6 comments:

Bettina said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Chris! And all the best for the new year. May it bring success, peace and inspiration to you...

Euromark said...

I do hope Santa made it through the tighter security screenings at the North Pole International Airport. An fluids in his carry-on sleigh bags were confiscated, I'm sure...
I hope all of you have a stress-free lazy Christmas in sunny San Diego.

Callie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Chris!

Amy said...

Give your wife a big hug and a kiss for me! I love your whole family and I am praying that God really surprises all of you this season.

Anonymous said...

Hope you all had a lovely and blessed Christmas and that you are all having loads of fun in San Diego.

Kristi said...

merry Christmas Chris!!!