Comments welcome...
Why do we want one?
Looks like they got me. I can not even delete the above spam without being forced to go to new blogger.Looks like it is time to check out all of the alternatives.
Is it Oscars already again? Gee, time flies.
I dont see 1/3 of the movies, but I just LOVE the Oscars! ik its queer but id
Blogger gets everyone sooner or later!
I wonder why sometimes your picture does not show up in comments? Wierd stuff.
Sometimes I log in under other instead of using my email, that's why my pic doesn't show in some comments.
And did you notice the German film "the life of others" that got an oscar? It is a good film about life in socialist East Germany. Go see it.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
8 comments:
Why do we want one?
Looks like they got me. I can not even delete the above spam without being forced to go to new blogger.
Looks like it is time to check out all of the alternatives.
Is it Oscars already again? Gee, time flies.
I dont see 1/3 of the movies, but I just LOVE the Oscars! ik its queer but id
Blogger gets everyone sooner or later!
I wonder why sometimes your picture does not show up in comments? Wierd stuff.
Sometimes I log in under other instead of using my email, that's why my pic doesn't show in some comments.
And did you notice the German film "the life of others" that got an oscar? It is a good film about life in socialist East Germany. Go see it.
Post a Comment