Comments welcome...
Click here for the answer.
Some people have way too much money and free time
Oh sure. Like you have never been tempted to purchase scuba equipment for your cat...
Aww thats sooooooooo cute! I think the cat is dangling there underwater saying "where's the fish, gimme the fish."
LOL! No, but I have been tempted to attach some type of spy camera to his collar to see where he explores during the day . . .
That would be an interesting experiment!
All the ones I threw into lakes and rivers apparently did. They never surfaced...lol
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
7 comments:
Click here for the answer.
Some people have way too much money and free time
Oh sure. Like you have never been tempted to purchase scuba equipment for your cat...
Aww thats sooooooooo cute! I think the cat is dangling there underwater saying "where's the fish, gimme the fish."
LOL! No, but I have been tempted to attach some type of spy camera to his collar to see where he explores during the day . . .
That would be an interesting experiment!
All the ones I threw into lakes and rivers apparently did. They never surfaced...lol
Post a Comment