Saturday, September 22, 2007

Home Worship

We had home worship tonight. We are doing it Saturday night so we can still participate in mainstream churches on Sundays.

We did holy kisses, singing (Emily several solos), dog piles for Jesus, dancing, Lord's supper, love feast, more singing, Bible study and prayer. I think we all enjoyed it. I think we will do it every Saturday night from now on.

I thought the purple robes would be cool, but RA said no. I guess she is just not as out there as I am.

7 comments:

Bettina said...

Holy kisses and dog piles for Jesus? Ahem, ok. Whatever you're into.

Chris said...

Jesus!

Anonymous said...

err, what are dog piles???

Chris said...

A dog pile is like this, or like this, or like this, or like this, or like this. You get the idea.

Karen said...

When I read "dog piles for Jesus," I cracked up!

Chris said...

Its even funnier if you see it.

Rachel said...

How fun! I really want to get into a church around here ... ;-/

As for Laurie's other works: Sure ... I loved him as pissy guy on plane in Friends, Jasper in 101 Dal. & As the dad in Stuart Little :)