So I am working 2 jobs, and wearing my self out trying to get into shape. So I promised my publisher I would have the first draft of my book ready Sunday morning. What was I thinking? I do not have time for this!
Well I wouldn't call you crazy, but I would say that you certainly have a lot on your plate. I just got back from my prenatal appt. and I have gained more weight than I am supposed to. I will be trying to walk everyday too. I hope you can find a way to juggle everything.
No, I just could not do it. I told that to my publisher explaining how I was not going to be able to do the book. Apparently, they really want the book, because she wrote back and said to take all the time I need.
4 comments:
Well I wouldn't call you crazy, but I would say that you certainly have a lot on your plate. I just got back from my prenatal appt. and I have gained more weight than I am supposed to. I will be trying to walk everyday too. I hope you can find a way to juggle everything.
That does sound like an impossible schedule. Did you get the draft completed?
No, I just could not do it. I told that to my publisher explaining how I was not going to be able to do the book. Apparently, they really want the book, because she wrote back and said to take all the time I need.
Take all the time you need - awesome! Maybe you could write a little bit here and there. It would be really neat to be published . . .
Post a Comment