I am tired and depressed. I always have things to say, but I do not feel much like taking the energy to communicate. I think I am all blogged out, at least for now.
I'm sorry to hear that you are tired and depressed. I hope you get a long enjoyable summer to chase the blues away. I know what you mean about blogging though ... I'm pretty blogged out myself. Take care of yourself.
You've been working very hard, with long hours - I am betting you are physically exhausted. Give yourself a break. Take your St. John's Wart (or get something stronger from your doctor.) You WILL get to feeling better and then you'll feel like blogging again.
We will miss you, but you definitely deserve a break. I hope that you do not stay depressed! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Maybe a double date again?
7 comments:
As you know buddy, happens all the time to me! Take a good siesta, but stay in touch!
I'm sorry to hear that you are tired and depressed. I hope you get a long enjoyable summer to chase the blues away.
I know what you mean about blogging though ... I'm pretty blogged out myself.
Take care of yourself.
You deserve to take a break my friend. Take some time out and get your energy back up- do things that you love and don't work too hard.
Hope you feel better soon. Don't disappear altogether though, ok?
You've been working very hard, with long hours - I am betting you are physically exhausted. Give yourself a break. Take your St. John's Wart (or get something stronger from your doctor.) You WILL get to feeling better and then you'll feel like blogging again.
We will miss you, but you definitely deserve a break. I hope that you do not stay depressed! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Maybe a double date again?
Will miss you.
Take a break - I've taken some mini-breaks before.
When you feel like blogging again, we'll be here.
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment