There is a Hispanic lady here in housekeeping. I have smiled and said hi to her, but my impression is that she would prefer to be left alone. Well anyway part of my job here is to receive new computer parts and ship back old parts. It tends to come in waves. So I got a big pile of boxes to sort through. There were so many boxes that I built a cave around my office door. They literally go right up over your head. You can do things like this when you only have a few weeks left at work. Anyway she came to empty my trash and smiled and laughed at my cave. A breakthrough!
School is going well. I am taking two classes and doing well in both of them. One is an online general computer class (very easy) and the other is a database programming class, which is very interesting. Database programming is one area of computers that I have not explored yet. I am sure it will get easier when I am not working two jobs, too.
The kids have something cooked up for Father's Day for my tomorrow, but I am not sure what it is.

2 comments:
Have fun for your last little while at work. Glad to hear the classes are going well.
Happy Father's Day for tomoz. It is already Sunday here, so maybe I should say today. Lol! In N.Z. Father's Day is not until September, so maybe you can get 2 in this year. Enjoy with the fam.
Maybe the Spanish lady doesn't speak much English. And in some other cultures, male-female contact can be laden with innuendos..
Post a Comment